What’s up my virtual audience? I have a loooooove for peanut butter. I’m pretty sure that I’m not the only one who loves peanut butter. The first time I tasted this candy I fell in love. Guess what? I have something for my peanut butter lover’s out there. This recipe has been around for awhile. But I just recently had the pleasure of indulging in them. Want the recipe? Well here it goes……but I do have a confession before I start………..I forgot the name of the candy. I just call it peanut butter candy. But have no fear the recipe is here!
1 cup of Caro syrup
1 cup of sugar
1 ½ cups of creamy peanut butter
4 or 5 cups of corn flakes
1. In a medium sauce pan bring the syrup and sugar to a boil.
2. Stir in peanut butter. Keep stirring so the pot doesn’t burn.
3. Mix in one cup of corn flakes at a time.
4. Don’t put to many corn flakes in the mixture or it will not form right.
5. Get a teaspoon or tablespoon and spoon drop them mixture out on wax paper.
6. Let candy cool.
7. Now eat them!
There is a yield of about 3-4 dozen.