My dad and sister came to town yesterday. I fixed them dinner today. I made oven bbq chicken, mostaccioli, and baked beans. Oh lawd it was so good. Well are you ready? On your mark. Get set. Go!!!!!!!!!
Mise en place!
Chicken (of your choice)
Medium diced onion
Bbq sauce of your choice
1. Wash off chicken and get fat off you don't need.
2. Season up your chicken, sprinkle onions on chicken and bake in the oven for about 45 minutes.
3. Take chicken out and drain off fat.
4. Pour bbq sauce over chicken and baked it for about 15 or 20 minutes to let bbq bake on chicken.
1 bag of mostaccioli pasta
1. Boil water for pasta and add seasoning.
2. Once water is boiling add pasta.
3. Let pasta come to a boil for about 13 - 17 minutes.
4. Once finished drain water off.
5. Put on a plate and top it with cheese or sauce.
Can baked beans
1. Mix beans, onion and brown sugar in a baking pan.
2. Put in oven and bake for 30 - 40 minutes.
3. Once done you may eat!