Frozen chocolate souffles

Author: breesoseksi // Category: , , , , ,

I found this recipe and I just had to try it. I got everything that I needed and fixed it. It was absolutely fantastic. Well here I am giving you the recipe! Here we go!

Mise en place

3 cups of milk
1 pkg. (8 serving size) chocolate pudding
2 cups thawed whip cream
16 oreo cookies (or your choice) crushed (about 2 cups)
8 marachino cherries (or topping of your choice)
8 paper cups

1. Pour milk into medium bowl and add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes. Gently stir in whip cream.
2. Spoon 2 tbsp of chopped cookies into all eight of the 8 oz. paper cups. Cover the cookie crumbs with the pudding. Repeat until out of cookies and pudding mixture.
3. Freeze for 5 hours or until hard. Let sit for 15 minutes at room temp before serving. Peel away paper from the dessert and plate it. Add topping. Store leftovers in the freezer.

Source: Kraft foods! Thanks Kraft!

1 Response to "Frozen chocolate souffles"

TRochelle Says :
June 13, 2009 at 11:09 AM

Girl this souffle looks so good. I am going to have a challenge for you this week. I need to make sure I have the ingredients for this first but I think we should make a delicious CHOCOLATE cake recipe that we can call our own. It should be delicious and something the other person will want to make. If you prefer to do a snack bar or something let me know but this will be something for us to do miles and miles apart.

Post a Comment