Breadsadillas!

Author: breesoseksi // Category: , , , , , ,

Quesadilla? Nope! Breadsadilla? Yes! So I ran out of tortilla shells! Even the store was out of them. So what was I to do? I did the next best thing. I had to use bread! I had to use what I had to make what I wanted. There is nothing wrong with that! They turned out good too. Oh wait! Yea, I made some breadsadillas lol. They were better with bread than with the tortilla shell. My family loved them. Are you ready to get started on the breadsadillas? Remember cook accordingly to your household! I used a griddle to cook everything on instead of the stove. You can cook everything at the same time on it! Here we go!

Breadsadilla

Eggs
Hash browns
Bacon
Cheese (I used shredded)
Chopped chives
Chopped onions
Seasoning
Bread

1. Cook bacon until crispy and drain the grease off.
2. Use some bacon grease to cook the hash browns and onions in. Add some seasoning.
3. Once they are done take them out put them in a bowl.
4. Take your bread and lightly toast it on both sides.
5. Add cheese on the tops of both pieces.
6. Cook your eggs while the cheese is melting on bread.
7. Put some hash browns on a piece of bread and top it with the egg, bacon and chive.
8. Put the other piece of bread on top and gently mash it down.
9. Flip it over and let the cheese continue to melt through everything.
10. Now you may eat!

Source: Bree

1 Response to "Breadsadillas!"

TRochelle Says :
March 23, 2009 at 10:14 AM

Where I am from, we call this a sammich! Looks good as usual lady!

Post a Comment