Lemon peppered chicken and veggies.

Author: breesoseksi // Category: , , , , , ,

Since I go to school on Monday’s and Tuesday’s, I spend the night over to my sister’s since she lives about a mile away from school. The first night I stayed I made a homemade pizza. I didn’t even take a picture of it like I usually do. Ugh! But hey, I did cook Monday night! I made some lemon pepper chicken and some veggies. Oh gosh it was so goooooood. Yes I did take a picture and I will share it with you. So are you ready to get to cooking? Well let’s go!

Chicken

Any type chicken breast, legs, wings, or thighs

Veggies

Broccoli & cauliflower (frozen mix…..cuts down time!)
Carrots (baby carrots already cut!)
Onions
Potatoes

Seasoning you like
Lemon pepper

Green scouring pad (to scrub your potato skin) Hey I learned it in lab! I actually did it on these potatoes.

1. Wash your chicken and season it real good with the lemon pepper.
2. Scrub your potato skins with the scouring pad.
3. Cut them about ¼ inch thick so they can cook all the way through.
4. Cut the ends off the onions and cut the onion in half though the ends.
5. Cut the onions vertically.
6. Put the potatoes, onions, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower in a plastic bowl and rinse off.
7. Season the veggies with whatever season you chose but not the lemon pepper. Why? You want a mixture of flavor.
8. Put veggies at the bottom of a roasting pan and put chicken on top.
9. Bake at 350 until done.
10. Plate it up and eat!

Source: Bree

2 Responses to "Lemon peppered chicken and veggies."

TRochelle Says :
March 16, 2009 at 7:07 PM

Your blog is beautiful! I cannot wait to see your taste-T cakes...um naw that came out bad lol!

breesoseksi Says :
March 16, 2009 at 7:30 PM

Girl you are so crazy. They will not be named after you lol. Love ya sis!

Post a Comment