Finals and a new job!

Author: breesoseksi // Category: , , , ,
This semester I took two classes and finals this past Monday and Tuesday. I made a 86 on my Nutrition final and a 93 plus 20 bonus points on my Food Pro I final. Oh and I made a 92 on my knife skills test! I felt soooooooooooo great lol. I start back in three weeks taking ServSafe Sanitation and Intro to Hospitality. Excited? Yes I am!

But anyways!!!!!!!! I got a new job! I work for a restaurant now. My instructors friend owns it. He called him and told him he had an employee if he wanted one. He told me to come visit with him and he hired me right on the spot before I filled out the application. He told me that my instructor bragged on me and thought I had potential. I wanted to cry.

My first day was pretty crazy. I was doing fixing up veggies, salads, muffins and just whatever. It's so funny because I'm the only woman in the kitchen lol. The other women are managers or waitresses. It's really funny because I want to talk to my trainer as if he was a woman and I have to be quiet lol. He is so funny.

I'm the salad lady lol. I make the salads and I like it. I had to make a cheat sheet. They only thing I don't like is when we have 3 or 4 different salads come in. My pressure goes up then lol. We got compliments on how pretty the salads looked today. I'm so happy. Sorry, I didn't mean to bore you I just had to share that with you.

0 Responses to "Finals and a new job!"

Post a Comment