I have an addiction!

Author: breesoseksi // Category: , ,

So I've been away for some time. Okay not away from the computer but just away from my blog. Something has been going on for about a month or so. I signed up for this social networking website. I've connected with a lot of my school mates. Facebook is it's name. But here is my addiction. The is this game on Facebook called Farm Town.

The first time I played that game I didn't know what in the world I was doing. I've been playing it over a month now. The object of the game is to plow, plant and harvest your crops. The more you do the more coins and points you get. There are different levels in this game. The points are called experience points.

When you get to a certain level you can hire someone to come plow or harvest your crops. You keep more money and experience points that way. Crops can be harvested between 2 hours and 4 days. The graphics are nice.

Since I've been playing this game, I am on level 27 which makes me an extraordinary farmer with 36491 experience points. I love to plant my crops and make designs with them. Now we all know in real life I would NOT be a good farmer lol.

You can go to the market and sell your harvested crop. I like to wait until I have a bunch of crop to sell before I go to the market. There is also a realtors office where you can purchase more land. I purchased more today. You can even go to the Inn to get a drink. It's only water but they don't actually give it to you. And they have a bank. You can pay through credit card to get more coins. Yes an actual credit card lol. Me, I just hire folks and I make my money.

Well I shall be around some posting more recipes. I do apologize from not posting. My internet sister got on to me about it. Well sis this is for you. Now you know what I have been doing instead of posting. That is the story of my addiction!

0 Responses to "I have an addiction!"

Post a Comment