Mini pizzas!

Author: breesoseksi // Category: , , , , ,

Howdy dooooooooooody good people in the virtual world. Let's see what Bree is cooking up today! How about some pizza! Who is the world doesn't love pizza? Well I can say that I looooooooove pizza. I've always wanted to make some homemade pizza BUT I didn't know how to make the crust. Well today I'm going to show you two recipes that will allow you to make it. The first time I made the pizzas were when we had Christmas Around the Hospital where I worked. Oh I was so excited about it because I knew I was going to show off my skills in the kitchen.

My co-workers love it when I cook for them. Everybody who came by our department even before the event started could smell what I was cooking. The kitchen workers know to come get food when I cook. Makes me feel good knowing they enjoy eating my food. They were the first to come to our department lol. They bragged about the pizza, mini pineapple upside down cakes, and sausage balls I made to every department. Made me feel proud and I blushed too! Even the President and Vice President of the hospital bragged on my dishes. Okay enough Bree enough. It's a sin to gloat on yourself......Let's get it started okay! This is how I made my mini pizzas.


Crust

1 can of Grands biscuits (because of the flakiness)

Topping

Cajun turkey
Mesquite turkey
Canadian bacon
Shredded cheese

1. Pull biscuit apart on the side in half
2. Turn outside of biscuit to you and gently mash it around so it will spread. Mashing the inside will cause the biscuit to stick to your thumb.
3. Once you have all of the biscuits done take your meat and mash it in the biscuit so it can stick and top it with cheese.
4. Put in oven until biscuit is done.
5. Let cool for about 10 minutes.
6. Now you can eat!

Now you can do it the way you want to do it!

Source: Bree

0 Responses to "Mini pizzas!"

Post a Comment