Stir fry made easy!

Author: breesoseksi // Category: , , , , , ,


So let me let you in on a little secret........I love to cook. Basically, the majority of my blogs will be about cooking. To me cooking is a key to the soul. A meal can make your stomach happy. That's what I love to do is make people happy.

At my job we used to have potlucks on Fridays. I would always cook something good. One day I made some stir fry. Man oh man was it good. I love to cook and now I take pictures of what I cook. I'm a sucker for short cuts on some things. I don't buy any special seasoning. Whatever seasoning I have in the cabinet goes in my food. Not one, but all. Here is what I made and what it consisted of.

Stir fry

2 medium onion
1 green bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
5 polish sausages

Seasoning

Rice (use how much you need)

1. Cut up your bell peppers and onion up into ¼ inch vertical strips.

2. Cut up your polish sausage ¼ inch horizontal strips.

3. In a skillet add enough oil to coat the bottom of it.

4. Let oil get warm place your veggies and meat in pan.

5. Add seasoning.

6. Stir veggies so they dont get wilted.

7. Boil rice and rinse it off when it done.

8. Plate your rice and scoop some stir fry on top.

9. Now you can eat!

I never cook the veggies all the way. I like them crispy. But you can cook it however you want. Hope you enjoy!

Source: Bree

0 Responses to "Stir fry made easy!"

Post a Comment