Chocolate chip-oat cookies!

Author: breesoseksi // Category: , , , , , , , ,

I tell you my family thinks that I'm spose to cook all kinds of sweets and food for them. Oh wait, duh. I did say that I liked to cook...........I'm a sucker for recipes. I bought some cookbooks through a book sale at my job and I cook things out of them. I've tried to make some homemade cookies before. Those were the ugliest cookies I've ever seen. My family liked them. Well check out these cookies that I made. These turned out pretty good!

1 Package of yellow cake mix
1 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 vegetable oil
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup uncooked old-fashioned oats
¾ cup semisweet chocolate chips (I used white chips too)

1. Preheat oven on 350. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
2. Put cake mix and baking powder in large bowl. Add oil, eggs and vanilla.
3. Mix with blender on low speed until well blended. Stir in oats and chips.
4. Drop dough using tablespoon 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
5. Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let cookies stand and cool for 5 minutes.
6. Now eat them!

This dough yields about 4 dozen cookies. Hope you enjoy!

Source: Ultimate Cake Mix Books

1 Response to "Chocolate chip-oat cookies!"

JsDoll Says :
January 21, 2009 at 2:06 AM

OMG! What is the purple cake? That's my weakness cake, cupcakes etc. And of course my favorite color is purple, LOL Have a good day!

Post a Comment